WHAT IS TEFL AND WHAT IS TESOL?
What is TEFL and What is TESOL?
TEFL is an acronym for Teaching English as a Foreign Language and TESOL is an acronym for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Essentially TEFL and TESOL are teaching methodologies to teach English to non-native English speakers. You do not need to know a foreign language to Teach English. If you can speak English you can teach English!
Once TEFL or TESOL certified you will be able to travel the world and earn money teaching English to non-native English speakers.
Why invest in a TEFL and/or TESOL Certification Course?
- Affords you the opportunity to travel the world and earn a living teaching English
- This is the entry to the perfect cultural exchange or gap year experience
- Perfect if you are taking time out or want to make a meaningful career change
- Your chance to “Give Back” and make a meaningful and lasting difference in the world. For many people all over the world, proficiency in English is their passport to a more successful career and better life for themselves and their families.
- If you are already a teacher it is perfect for perfecting your teaching techniques
- The perfect foundation for Masters in Education or TEFL/TESOL candidates by providing you with the opportunity to gain prior English language teaching experience abroad.
Word of Caution: Not all TEFL/TESOL Programme Providers or Courses are created equally!
- Many TEFL or TESOL Programmes are not accredited or recognized internationally. Ours Are!
- Most TEFL or TEFL Programme providers do not hold school licenses from the Ministry of Education in their respective countries. We Do!
- Most TEFL or TESOL Programme Instructors don’t have advanced degrees. Ours Do!
- Most TEFL or TESOL Programme Providers are not approved to issue both TEFL and TESOL Certification. We are able to offer both certifications.
- Rarely, do you see an internationally accredited TEFL or TESOL Programme provider offer a “Guaranteed Job Placement Offer” to its graduates. We pride ourselves on our ability to make this pledge and provide our applicants with a 100% job placement offer or full money back guarantee programme.